- Natural resource tax
- Cooperation with the Latvijas Zaļais punkts
- Become a client
- Sorting waste at the office
Become a client
Choose the Latvijas Zaļais punkts as the manager of your company’s packaging, disposable tableware and accessories, electrical and electronic equipment and goods harmful to the environment.
Before beginning a cooperation and signing agreements with Latvijas Zaļais punkts, companies have the opportunity to get acquainted with the agreements:
- Agreement on the management of used disposable tableware and accessories and granting of a trademark licence
- Agreement on the management of electrical and electronic equipment waste
- Agreement on the management of environmentally hazardous goods
Please contact Latvijas Zalais punkts Sales Manager Jelena Zemnicka, regarding any questions about signing agreements with the company.
By entering into an agreement with the Latvijas Zaļais punkts, a company qualifies for a natural resources tax exemption and fulfils applicable legal requirements.
|Natural resources tax exemption from||Agreement must be concluded by|
|I quarter (1st January)||10th November|
|II quarter (1st April)||10th February|
|III quarter (1st July)||10th May|
|IV quarter (1st October)||10th August|
Client Account Manager
+371 67 039 firstname.lastname@example.org